Technical Project Manager
Minimum Experience in Domain: 15 Years
- 1. PROJECT PLANNING - Define project scope, objectives, and deliverables. - Create a detailed project plan outlining tasks, timelines, and resource allocation. - Identify project risks and develop risk management strategies.
- 2. TEAM MANAGEMENT - Assign roles and responsibilities. - Provide clear directions and guidance to team members. - Foster collaboration and effective communication among team members.
- 3. STAKEHOLDER/ CLIENT COMMUNICATION - Maintain regular communication with project stakeholders, including clients, team members, and management. - Update stakeholders on project progress, milestones, and potential issues.
- 4. RESOURCE ALLOCATION - Manage and allocate resources, including personnel, budget, and equipment. - Ensure resources are used efficiently to meet project goals.
- 5. TASK COORDINATION - Monitor and track project tasks and activities. - Coordinate task dependencies and ensure timely completion.
- 6. RISK MANAGEMENT - Identify potential risks and develop strategies to mitigate them. - Monitor risks throughout the project lifecycle and implement contingency plans if needed.
- 7. QUALITY ASSURANCE - Ensure project deliverables meet quality standards and requirements. - Implement testing and quality control processes.
- 8. BUDGET MANAGEMENT - Develop and manage the project budget. - Monitor expenses and allocate funds effectively.
- 9. CHANGE MANAGEMENT - Manage changes to project scope, schedule, or resources. - Assess the impact of changes and make necessary adjustments.
- 10. DOCUMENTATION - Maintain accurate project documentation, including plans, schedules, and reports. - Create project status reports for stakeholders and management.
- 11. CONFLICT RESOLUTION - Address conflicts and challenges within the team or with stakeholders. - Find solutions to ensure project progress remains unhindered.
- 12. PROGRESS TRACKING AND REPORTING - Monitor project progress and ensure it aligns with the project plan. - Provide regular updates and reports to stakeholders.
- 13. CLOSURE AND EVALUATION - Conduct project closure activities, including finalizing documentation and conducting lessons learned sessions. - Evaluate project performance and identify areas for improvement.
- 14. CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT - Apply lessons learned from past projects to enhance future project management processes.
- TECHNICAL PROFICIENCY - An in-depth understanding of the technologies, tools, and systems relevant to the project
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT METHODOLOGIES - Proficiency in various project management methodologies like Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, or hybrid approaches is crucial for effectively managing project timelines, resources, and deliverables.
- TEAM LEADERSHIP - Strong leadership skills are vital to guide and motivate the project team, ensuring they work cohesively towards project goals.
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS - Clear and concise communication, both written and verbal, is essential to convey technical concepts to nontechnical stakeholders and maintain open communication within the team.
- PROBLEM-SOLVING ABILITIES - Identify issues, develop solutions, and make informed decisions.
- STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT - Managing relationships with clients, stakeholders, and team members
- RISK MANAGEMENT - The ability to identify potential risks, create risk mitigation strategies, and adapt plans to changing circumstances is vital to project success.
- TIME AND RESOURCE MANAGEMENT - Efficiently allocating resources, managing budgets, and meeting project timelines are fundamental skills for a Technical Project Manager.
- ADAPTABILITY - The IT landscape is dynamic. Being adaptable to technological changes and industry trends is necessary for staying competitive.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE - Ensuring that project deliverables meet quality standards through testing, validation, and adherence to best practices is a key responsibility.
- DOCUMENTATION SKILLS - Accurate and comprehensive documentation in tracking project progress, decisions made, and changes implemented.
- FINANCIAL ACUMEN - Understanding project budgets, costs, and financial constraints
- CONFLICT RESOLUTION - The ability to address conflicts and challenges constructively within the team or with stakeholders.
- STRATEGIC THINKING - Being able to align project goals with larger organizational objectives and foresee potential roadblocks.
- PRESENTATION SKILLS Communicating project updates, results, and strategies through effective presentations helps maintain transparency and alignment.
- Project Management certification
- Business fluent in German
Interested? Apply here.
We have received your application for this position. We will get back to you shortly!
Unable to submit form. Try again after sometime!
NO OPEN POSITIONS IN YOUR AREA OF EXPERTISE?
Email us anyway at: firstname.lastname@example.org