System Engineer (Software Update / ORU / OTA)
Minimum Experience in Domain: 6 Years
- Modeling functional, logical and technical architectures for functional domains in Automotive Industry
- Defining and consolidating use cases across large functional chains
- Specify A/B boot, Initial Firmware update, LUM client
- Specify SW Update Detail
- Specification for Decentralised SW Update in accordance with the SW Udpate Architects
- Firmwareupdate technologies over USB
- Coordinate the interfaces to other system components
- Bachelors/ Masters in information technology, computer engineering, communications engineering, automation technology or a comparable qualification
- Decentralized SW Update for large devices
- Flash-Technologies / Bandwidth / Driver Development / Wear Leveling Algorithms
- Extensive experience in different functionals domain in Automotive System
- Solid understanding of information processing fundamentals and best practices
- Experience with requirement engineering in large scale projects in the field of automotive
- Experience in system architecture using Sys-ML or similar tools
- Business fluent in English
- Experience in the Auto industry on similar projects
- Knowledge/ experience with version control tools, e.g. in Git, SVN, Perforce
- Analytical thinking and structured way of working
- Business Fluent German
Interested? Apply here.
We have received your application for this position. We will get back to you shortly!
Unable to submit form. Try again after sometime!
NO OPEN POSITIONS IN YOUR AREA OF EXPERTISE?
Email us anyway at: email@example.com