System Engineer (System Base Functions)
Minimum Experience in Domain: 6 Years
- FO for specific System Base
- Adaptation of Requirements to target Platform
- Architecture & Platform behavior (e.g. boot concept, Hypervisor configuration, memory layout, Kernel) definition
- Communication with suppliers about KPI´s
- Definition of test cases
- Analysis of system errors
- Testing of functional / non-functional requirements
- Planning of feature ramp up (PI plannings)
- Writing scripts for error analysis
- Follow-up of ticket implementation
- Performance analysis (start-up, runtime) and System optimizations
- Bachelors/ Masters in information technology, computer engineering, communications engineering, automation technology or a comparable qualification
- Experience in Systems Engineering with dedicated area
- Experience in low level operating systems (Linux, Android Automotive, Autosar)
- Architecture / Programming C/C++ background
- Understanding of HW for ECUs (I/O controller, SoC, Memory)
- Tool experience (e.g. EnterpriseArchitect, Debugger, bug handling, Jira)
- Business fluent in English
- Experience in the Auto industry on similar projects
- Knowledge/ experience with version control tools, e.g. in Git, SVN, Perforce
- Analytical thinking and structured way of working
- Business Fluent German
Interested? Apply here.
We have received your application for this position. We will get back to you shortly!
Unable to submit form. Try again after sometime!
NO OPEN POSITIONS IN YOUR AREA OF EXPERTISE?
Email us anyway at: email@example.com