System Engineer (Sound / Audio Management)
Minimum Experience in Domain: 6 Years
- Modeling functional, logical and technical architectures for functional domains in Automotive Industry
- Define step-based approach to Audio bring-up and DoD
- Support PDK supplier w/ integration of sound framework
- Setup measurements and test cases for validation of bring-up on HW target
- Validate (intermediate) steps of bring-up
- Coordinate the interfaces to other system components
- Bachelors/Masters in information technology, computer engineering, communications engineering, automation technology, or a comparable qualification
- Good knowledge on following technologies :- * DSP * Audio Firmware/Drivers * Android Audio HALTDM * Clock * Multi-Core * I2C, A2B, Audio over Ethernet
- Extensive experience in different functionals domain in Automotive System
- Solid understanding of information processing fundamentals and best practices
- Experience with requirement engineering in large-scale projects in the field of automotive
- Experience in system architecture using Sys-ML or similar tools
- Business fluent in English
- Experience in the Auto industry on similar projects
- Knowledge/ experience with version control tools, e.g. in Git, SVN, Perforce
- Analytical thinking and structured way of working
- Business Fluent German
Interested? Apply here.
We have received your application for this position. We will get back to you shortly!
Unable to submit form. Try again after sometime!
NO OPEN POSITIONS IN YOUR AREA OF EXPERTISE?
Email us anyway at: firstname.lastname@example.org