System Architect (PCIe)
Minimum Experience in Domain: 10+ Years
- Create architecture, IF design and specification of IPC mechanisms via PCIe
- HW and SW Bring-up of PCIe IF and IPC mechanisms over PCIe
- Modeling functional, logical and technical architectures for functional domains in Automotive Industry
- Defining and consolidating use cases across large functional chains
- Aligning software interfaces between automotive systems
- Degree in Electronics Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Science or similar
- PCIe protocol and stack architecture, IPC
- Experience with requirement engineering in large scale projects in the field of automotive
- Experience with agile processes (e.g. Scrum) desirable
- High level of self-initiative, excellent communication skills, self-management and team orientation
- Experience in system architecture using Sys-ML or similar tools
- Know-how in DOORS, Rhapsody or similar tools and know-how in functional safety
- High ability to find solutions and make decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proven experience developing strategic system architecture plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German
- Knowledge and understanding of vehicle communication protocols (CAN, Automotive Ethernet, MQTT, HTTP, TCP/IP, SOME/IP)
- Certified System Architects / Cyber Security / Functional safety engineer
Interested? Apply here.
We have received your application for this position. We will get back to you shortly!
Unable to submit form. Try again after sometime!
NO OPEN POSITIONS IN YOUR AREA OF EXPERTISE?
Email us anyway at: email@example.com