System Architect (Graphics and Video)
Minimum Experience in Domain: 10+ Years
- Graphic architecture and post processing for video UCs and GPU virtualization
- Graphic handling of multi-display (6) and combined-display environments (FID-CID)
- E2E architecture for Rear View and Top View UCs (PCIe comm. & image frame processing)
- Concept / architecture for IFCC (Interior Front Center Camera)
- Concept / architecture for LVDS camera UCs (truck bed view, under body camera, HDMI input IF)
- Bring-up support for graphic and video communication use cases
- System Performance analysis and optimizations
- Degree in Electronics Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Science or similar
- Experience on Graphic and Video Architecture
- Experience with requirement engineering in large scale projects in the field of automotive
- Experience with agile processes (e.g. Scrum) desirable
- High level of self-initiative, excellent communication skills, self-management and team orientation
- Experience in system architecture using Sys-ML or similar tools
- Know-how in DOORS, Rhapsody or similar tools and know-how in functional safety
- High ability to find solutions and make decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proven experience developing strategic system architecture plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German
- Knowledge and understanding of vehicle communication protocols (CAN, Automotive Ethernet, MQTT, HTTP, TCP/IP, SOME/IP)
- Certified System Architects / Cyber Security / Functional safety engineer
Interested? Apply here.
We have received your application for this position. We will get back to you shortly!
Unable to submit form. Try again after sometime!
NO OPEN POSITIONS IN YOUR AREA OF EXPERTISE?
Email us anyway at: email@example.com