Software Engineer (HMI Development)
Minimum Experience in Domain: 5 Years
- Software development using Java (mainly Ver 8) for Automotive Infotainment Systems
- Modelling HMI Screens for Automotive Infotainment Systems using EB GUIDE Studio
- Write Unit tests using JUnit 4/5 and Mockito frameworks
- Write Python tests for integration testing of HMI features
- Analyze complex logs, perform code check, identify and apply required fixes based on performed analysis
- Work in Agile Kanban team
- Work independently in a result-oriented way with minimal supervision
- Automotive domain experience related to Infotainment Software systems or any HMI screen development using EB GUIDE / Qt/C / CGI Studio or similar tools
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Programming Language - Java / C++
- Experience in unit-testing and mock frameworks
- Beginner level experience in Python programming language
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Strong debugging skills
- Experience in Jira, SVN, Eclipse IDE
- Highly motivated, team player
- Java with hands-on experience in Java-8 features
- JUnit unit testing and Mockito frameworks
- Python programming language
- Knowledge and hands-on experience using/applying Software Design patterns
- Understanding and application of SOLID design principles, Clean Code techniques
- Source Code Refactoring techniques using any IDE features
- Work Experience in ASPICE/CMMI or relevant software quality standards for software development
- UML experience - Enterprise Architect, PlantUML
Interested? Apply here.
We have received your application for this position. We will get back to you shortly!
Unable to submit form. Try again after sometime!
NO OPEN POSITIONS IN YOUR AREA OF EXPERTISE?
Email us anyway at: email@example.com