Automotive Product Owner
Minimum Experience in Domain: 8+ Years
- Breakdown requirements to individual areas, plan and coordinate system bring-up activities with dev. Partners
- Key role in the development of modern ECUs
- Agile project work in the field of automotive embedded systems
- Definition, refinement and prioritization of features in collaboration with the Product Manager
- Preparation of the program increment planning event
- Participation in team demos and retrospectives
- Overseeing all stages of product creation including design and development
- Developing user stories
- Monitoring and evaluating product progress at each stage of the process
- Participating in Scrum meetings and product sprints
- Bachelors/ Masters in information technology, computer engineering, communications engineering, automation technology or a comparable qualification
- Previous working experience as a product owner in the automotive domain
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Good written and verbal communication in English
- Certifications in required skills
- Good written and verbal communication in German
Interested? Apply here.
We have received your application for this position. We will get back to you shortly!
Unable to submit form. Try again after sometime!
NO OPEN POSITIONS IN YOUR AREA OF EXPERTISE?
Email us anyway at: email@example.com